October 23, 2008

Is this week over yet?

I don't know if it is the stress of work or the stress of all the family things going on or the change in season. Whatever it is, it needs to end!

I am sick of telling myself don't cry, don't cry every hour while I sit at my desk. I am sick of feeling like I can't handle it all. I am sick of feeling fat and ugly. I am sick of not having any answers. Most of all I am sick of this week. Please end. Next week has got to be better.

Saturday, I am waiting for you!

5 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

girl, I feel for you!! I usually indulge a lot when I'm having a bad day (like ice cream, Maverick yogurt, fountain drink...lunch....buy something new....) anyway, hope your week went better and just think tomororw is saturday!!!!

Shannon said...

Sorry things aren't going well for you this week. Next week has to be better, things can only get better. :) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So sad Stephie! Cheer up and any time you need to borrow Evelyn let me know! She is magic at the cheering up! Once when she saw me crying she came over and gave me a kiss and said 'don't cry mommy' and then she made a funny noise and shouted 'i'm funny!' Stop on by for a 'i'm funny' fix anytime!

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

Pobrecita, I understand. Wish I could hop over to your cube to cheer you up. A little cinematherapy (movie time) along with the previous suggestions always help me.

My favs are: Pride & Prejudice, While You Were Sleeping, Stardust, Anne of Green Gables, Hope Floats, Harry Potter, etc.