December 16, 2008

Tis the season

Wow Josh and I have done some really fun things this holiday season and I thought I would share with you.
  • We went to see Savior of the World- ok so I posted about this already but it was amazing, even if we lost each other for the first half.
  • We went and saw the Christmas lights with Josh's family. Very fun. Does anyone know where the temple gets the luminaries? I would like to have some like that. We went a few days after Thanksgiving and it wasn't that cold. It was perfect!
  • The Forgotten Carols. It was my first time going to see them, I really would like to make this a tradition. The music was so beautiful. Michael McClean is so talented.
  • Last Saturday we went on a wagon ride through the Thanksgiving point Holiday lights display. This only cost $3 a person and was so fun. You can rent a private carriage for $30 a person or go in a wagon pulled by Clydesdale's for the $3. Also if you are afraid of the cold then you can drive through it.
I still want to go and see the Nutcracker. Does anyone know where this is playing? It doesn't have to be a professional dance company.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You guys were busy! Sounds so fun. We're super boring.

Sarah Plauché said...

Dearest Stephanie,

I miss you! I heard that Tasha moved into your place. That is so crazy. I hope everything is going well for you.

It sounds like you have been having lots of fun this Christmas season! I remember and miss watching you wrap Christmas presents. :) And I know that Utah Regional Ballet is doing the Nutcracker. It's at the Covey Center for the Arts. You can call for tickets 801-852-7007 or get them online at coveycenter.org, This is the last week they are doing it. I hope you get to go see it! I miss ya girl!

Reagan said...

I feel bad you didn't get to see the Nutcracker...so I am buying you a sack of nuts...and you can crack them...

Stephanie said...

Reagan you are such a giver. :)