February 17, 2009

Better late than never

For Valentines Day, I made Josh a coupon book. It was made out of envelopes. On the front I decorated with pictures etc and on the back I put his coupons.


Then for the lovely ladies that I work with I made chocolate covered rice krispies. They were so fun and easy to make, and delicious.


Josh was so sweet. He brought me some beautiful flowers to work on Friday. Then on Saturday he made me dinner and we ate it by candle light. He made it into a big surprise and I was told to stay in the family room while he got it all ready. He brought over his Duck tales DVDs (they are a personal favorite of mine) and let me watch them while he cooked. Dinner was great and he even served it with coke from Mexico. I don't think he is helping my addiction at all. To top it off he took me to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. He is a gem of a guy.


Also this past weekend my nephew who is 4, decided he wanted to spend the night. It was a lot of fun, but that is a completely different post.

I hope all of you had a very happy Valentines day too.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you did an awesome job! I'm sure he loved it!

JaneaBug said...

Awww it's so cute it makes me sick!! LOL!! JK! I love you! So talented!!! I was waiting for you to say he popped the question. But it sounds like you guys had a great time. I have to meet him first anyway lol! It looks like I might get to do that so yay! Can't wait to see you!!

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

You two are full of good ideas that I just might borrow for next year!

Carol and Tyler said...

You are the craft master!

Erin said...

Aww, how very sweet! I love that card you made for him. Very clever!

Unknown said...

Really cute coupon book you made and oh how thoughtful of Josh, Duck Tails are the best!!!
(I'd hate to be a person that doesn't care and since I'm sure you like your comments, here ya go:)!)Love ya!