August 16, 2007

Blog whats that?!?

When I first heard of blogs, I was totally confused. I had no idea what was going on. It seemed as though I was from another planet. Then someone finally explained it to me, when I say finally it was probably 10 minutes from the moment I first heard of blogging. I really don’t understand why they took so long. Geez!

I must admit I did not fully understand the joy that is blogging until recently. I have found myself bored at work, (what's new?) with nothing to do and so I started reading peoples blogs. That was it, I was addicted. I found myself desiring a blog to call my very own, however I felt as though I had nothing to blog about. With much thought and consideration I decided to give it a try. What could I lose right?

So here I am now with a blog, still kinda confused at how they work, and writing about nothing. Life is good!

2 comments:

reagan: said...

I love that you are a blogger now!

Kalli Ko said...

You are now a part of my blog army.

Welcome soldier