August 16, 2007

Rage!

I am so mad a certain gender of the human race. I will give you a hint it is not female. Stupid boys, what are they thinking? Usually nothing. Just to clarify I am by no means a man hater. They have their purpose, but sometimes they just forget all manners. They think the world revolves around them. Wait, what this is news to me! I am on the verge of giving up, forgetting all about boys, because lets face it they are not worth it, not for one second.

Everyone tells me not to give up, but really I think I will, even if it is just for an hour. I was ranting about this rage I am currently experiencing with a friend and our conversation went something like this:

Friend: All boys are idiots
Me: I know, I think I will just give up.
Friend: Don’t give up one will surprise you one day.
Me: I hope so.
Friend: He will I know it. yay!
Me: Ok I have renewed hope.

With that my hope has been restored, although I think I will keep this rage for a little while longer and listen to angry chic music on the way home.

P.S. Don't worry mom I will get married one day, even if it is in the spirit world!

1 comment:

Kalli Ko said...

I give good advice.

men ARE idiots

BUT

I love surpises and they are good at that too!!