June 9, 2008

By small and simple things

So lately I have been feeling in a funk. I think it has been because of all the changes that have happened so fast and I haven't had a chance to absorb them all and deal with it. Friday night as I went to bed I had the thought that I should go to the temple the next day. I woke up the next day to this text.

"Hey girl...I'm in town and I was wondering if you want to go to the temple with me today and maybe get lunch?"

I am so glad that I have friends that are in tune with the spirit and follow its promptings. This was just a simple thing for her to do and she probably doesn't realize how she changed my day. If it wasn't for her I would have been to "busy" to go. I had a great time and really enjoyed the session. It was truly an answer to a prayer.

2 comments:

reagan: said...

I am glad you went, and i hope you are out of your funk. love ya

Unknown said...

It's great that you went, we should go sometime in the near future. it's been a long time since i've gone to the timpanogoes temple & i really love that one!