March 10, 2009

And the award goes too...

I am starting something new; The Darwin Award of the Week.

This weeks award comes from the Darwin Awards II Unnatural Selection, page 14.

"David a forty-four year old Mineola man, was more than desperate to be rid of his flab than most. Why not save money and allow his friend to perform amateur liposuction on him in his garage? As you might guess, using a vacuum for liposuction is not the safest of weight loss programs. David died in the makeshift medical clinic, the victim of lidocaine overdose. The fake physician apologized to the man's family".

I think therefore I am not...

6 comments:

Miriam said...

I love the Darwin awards...its hard to believe that someone would actually do that though.

The Smyth Family said...

Oh my gosh... that is hilarious!

Unknown said...

That's just plain stupid! Anyways, love the new back ground!

Carol and Tyler said...

hilarious.

AmyCurtis said...

How unfortunate! A vacuum? What were they thinking?!

Kristina P. said...

Stephanie, where have you gone, my bloggy friend?