February 1, 2010

I need a vacation

I am thinking of going on a trip for my birthday. It's not for 6 weeks but I want to be prepared and have something to look forward to. The only problem is that with my recent purchase that will take 30 years to pay off, I don't want to spend a lot of moo-la.

I am thinking maybe I will go see Wicked somewhere. I can only find it in San Fran (a city which I love) and NY (this city also has a special place in my heart). However I am asking for suggestions.
Where should I go?

Muchas Gracias!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I never pass up a chance to go to NYC, but I've been having a hankering to get back to San Francisco. It's been way too long.

{The Smyth's} said...

Okay, WAIT!! My husband and I will be in NY from March 20-25 and I so I vote that you wait to go to NY then and we will see Wicked with you! Perfect plan!?!? I think so... but I may be a little partial to the idea....

goodmangood said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................

Terralee said...

Sorry but who the crap is goodmangood? Just curious. Well while I'd like to suggest lovely vacationing ideas my only requirement for a true vacation is a beach. Just so I can look out at the ocean and walk in the sand if nothing else :)