May 23, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged for the first time (I think) by Erin.
I guess you are suppose to fill in the answers with your own stuff. Then dont forget to Tag 4 others. Its like a grown up chain letter for the blogging world.

A)Four places I go over and over:
  • Work
  • My moms
  • Wal-Mart (its a love/hate relationship)
  • The deli at Thanksgiving point I seriously go about 1 a week or so.
B)Four people who email me the most:
  • Terralee
  • Diane
  • Facebook (The little notifications)
  • Seriously I cant think of anyone this is a little sad
C)Four of my favorite foods:
  • Pork Salad from Cafe Rio (except now I get the tostada, not as much money, perfect amount of food)
  • So I love Steak. I dont eat it very often but I love it.
  • Desserts of any kind except I really don't like to eat cake, but I like to make them. Does that count?
  • The shrimp salad from Bajio oh yum!
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
  • Home packing for Orlando
  • On a shopping spree
  • In Europe
  • Laying on a beach
E)Four movies I would watch over and over:
  • Pride and Prejudice (any version)
  • Top Gun
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Wedding Date
F)Four people I'm tagging:
  • Amanda
  • Jenna
  • Sarah
  • Elizabeth
Lets see who really does it. :)

No comments: