May 7, 2009

5 More Minutes, Please

This has been one of those weeks when I can't get out of bed to save my life. I think it has something to do with the stress of everything that has gone on in the past few weeks. I get to bed late and when I do get there, I can't fall asleep. I hit the snooze button a minimum of twice every morning and end up rushing out of my house late for work. About 2 or 3 pm I crash.

I need some help. I think I will get some melatonin today after work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am so glad there is only one more day until Saturday (I consider today already conquered because I am out of bed, therefore it doesn't count).

P.S. Happy Birthday Reagan. I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I feel ya Steph. I have the same problem in the morning--only my snooze button gets pushed 3 or 4 times! Seriously, a melatonin is a wonder (or 1 tylenol PM) and a warm bath followed by lavendar or vanilla scented candle, lotion, airfreshener or linen spray helps too. I think the best solution for both of us is to just make ourselves go to bed at a reasonable hour, though. Here's wishing us both good luck and good sleep.

Kristina P. said...

I definitely go through days like those!

And I'm so happy you will be coming to the blogger lunch!