October 3, 2007

Tag your it!

Ok so I have this friend Kalli and being the great friend she is she tagged me. So here are my answers. Enjoy!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Learning how much I hate biology
2. Hanging out with my friends
3. Crushing on boys
4. I was in the 9th grade
5. My family was moving

5 things on my "to do" list for today
1. Make sure the RSL players have lunch
2. Find a hotel for Melbourne city meeting (this is impossible)
3. Take a nap
4. Watch Private Practice
5. Finish my book

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Holiday Reeses peanut butter cup
2. Coke
3. Chocolate (need I say more)
4. White Cheddar Cheese its
5. Founders Favorite ice cream from Cold Stone

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy my mom and dad a house
2. Buy myself a house
3. Pay off my student loans
4. Pay for my siblings school
5. Travel the world

5 bad habits
1. I get offended easily
2. Talk about people to often
3. I get irritated by other drivers especially if they are going the speed limit.
4. I only do my laundry when I run out of clothes to wear.
5. I procrastinate

5 favorite toys
1. My MacBook
2. My BlackBerry
3. My stereo
4. My DVD player (I love movies)
5. my soft red blanket (not really a toy but it makes me happy)

5 people I tag
1. Danielle
2. Reagan
3. Ashley
4. Madison
5. Hayden

No comments: