March 3, 2008

Estressed

I know a post is long over due, but I am going to rant for a min!
I have had insane amounts of stress lately. So much so that I wake up at 4:30 worried about things. Its not like I can do anything about it at that hour so instead of sleeping I go through all of the different things that I can do to make it better, this way I can know the most productive way to solve the stress causer. This is not working, once I get to work I do what I can but of course there are other things for me to do and worry about. Then I get all onery and depressed.

I think I am going to die, because of the stress. I am in desperate need of a stress reliever and I am taking suggestions.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed. Maybe you should go to the gym and work out real hard and then go tanning or go home and take a bubble bath or soak in the hot tub. If you don't have a hot tub at your place you can come over to mine. =)

Brandon said...

Man, I completely feel for you. I have been having the same anxiety attacks. It is driving me nuts, whatever solution you DO find please let me know I am so close to just calling life quits and moving to a tropic island. If you want you can come too. The bahamas seem nice and the virgin islands are awesome. Your pick...

Shannon said...

I'm totally adding your name to my blog. :)

Unknown said...

As the song goes, "I'll say a little prayer for you!" Just get down on your knees, read your scriptures, go the temple! those are my best stress relievers! And cuddling Evelyn so your welcome to her as well! Take a hot bath while listening to whatever calms you, or read Twilght that will atleast keep your mind side-tracked. But I don't know what your stresses are, but if you need anything let me know!