So I recently reentered the dating scene. Thanks to a good friend and her inter-friend-tion. Let me tell you, it's a jungle out there. Seriously, what are some people thinking. I have some pointers for making your online dating website profile. (yes, I gave in and joined an online dating website...I could give you a plethora of reason why, but for now lets just stick the fact I did it, and leave our judging at home)
- When choosing a screen name please pick something appropriate. Ladykiller, Iwannawoman, and gunnagetya are not appropriate. I can promise you that I will never even look at a guy whose name is ladykiller.
- When choosing a profile picture please pick a good photo. A good photo is something that is not older than 2 years. Do not post your senior picture from high school up, especially if you are 31. Do not put up a picture of you with a bunch of other women. Do not put a picture of you sleeping on the couch.
- When writing in the about me section, please spell all words correctly. It should go write, proof read, rewrite, and then post.
- Upon the first meeting ie: chatting, do not, I repeat DO NOT ask the other person's bra size. If they refuse to tell you, do not proceed to guess.
- When you finally get to the point of setting up a date. Arrive on time. Do not arrive an hour late. Actually for all dates-arrive on time!
- Keep all weird body tricks to yourself. I don't care that you can touch your head with your foot and I really don't want to see it.
- Don't expect to meet your soul mate within the first week. It won't happen. Especially if you tell said soul mate, they are your soul mate during the first 3o minutes of your date.
- Try to have fun. Key word is try. :)