February 7, 2008

Some good news... Finally!

Since it is Friday, I thought I would post some good news I received by taking an internet quiz. Those people who create these quizzes sure do know what they are doing. They hit it head on every time. ;)
What's Your Cinderella Story?

My Result: Kiss the Prince
Take this test!


You don't need the pouffy dress, the fancy hair, or the 3-inch glass heels. A romantic soul like you just wants a guy who's a true companion, a good friend, a real prince. And if he's hot? All the better. But ultimately, you know that home is where the heart is. Which is probably why you surround yourself with good friends you can take care of and laugh with — friends who will do the same for you.


But that doesn't keep you from fantasizing about the perfect relationship. It's not that you don't have your feet firmly planted on the ground. It's just that you're not afraid to shoot high. Or wish upon a shooting star. So keep reaching for your goals, Cinderella. If you do, your happily ever after can't be far away. And you can seal that with a kiss.

P.S. I would really like those 3 inch heels.

5 comments:

reagan: said...

Ah, sigh....romance....what is that like again? lol! I love that you kiss the prince....sigh again...amore.

reagan: said...

Reagan, in your Cinderella story, you'd get to Have a Fairy Godmother Someone to grant your every wish? What could possibly be better? It's not that you're high maintenance (well, OK, maybe an eensy teensy bit). It's just that life would be so fantastic if you had someone to make sure things are going your way, to tell you which outfit was cuter, or to finish sweeping out the chimney so you could go to the mall with your friends. And if she could turn regular household produce into a fancy coach to drive you there — all the better.

The thing is, you know what you like and you're probably not afraid to go after it. But if you can get there faster with one swoooooosh of a magic wand, you wouldn't complain. So keep it up, Cinderella. With a little training, people will learn to see you for the princess you are. Now, get ready to smile and wave. After all, your royal subjects await.

---this was mine

Stephanie said...

I love it!

Kalli Ko said...

I want a fairy godmother too, one who will clean up after my dog.

Unknown said...

I think I would like the 3 inch heals as well! But then I'd definitly be taller than Jason no question about it! Good thing neither of us mind! don't we all wish we had a Fairy Godmother or at least a maid! only in my dreams!