January 15, 2008

Puppy Love


My sister recently got a new dog. My nephew has now adopted this puppy as his own. He has even give her a name, Cooper. This apparently was not a suitable name for this dog as my sister had tried to name her Coco. I choose to call the dog Cooper, I think it is cute. I want my nephew to think that he gave the dog a good name.

Anyways, I have no doubt that this puppy will be very loved. She already has a permanent place in the back of my nephews tonka truck. He likes to put the dog in this big yellow tonka truck with his blanket and sippy cup and proceed to race around the kitchen. I do believe the dog has fallen out every single time Devin turns the corner. Every time she falls out Devin will pick her up and kiss her on the head to make sure she is ok. Poor thing. But just look at the smile on Devin's face, I think it is worth it.


P.S. Please don't call animal control, we are not in anyway like Michael Vick.

2 comments:

Dani and Bryan said...

Oh so cute! But I think the true sign of love from your nephew is when he flips me off! That is a true expression of love! :) hehehe

reagan: said...

Gef, he is so cute! The puppy too! I am kidnapping your nephew just fyi