- If while you are sleeping on the couch your date asks you if you would have his first illegitimate child, does this man deserve to ever see you again?
- If your date gives you a shotgun shell at the end of the date to remember him by (what is he going to go use the rest of the box to kill himself?) , does he deserve a second date?
- If he borrows your blingin earrings to wear in his family portrait, should you see him again, or count the earrings as a loss?
- If your date scratches your ears and stomach to fill the void of not having a dog, should you go out with him again?
- If you date has been visited by the three nephites, should you agree to see him again, or call the local psych ward?
- If you were left to watch a movie in a theater by yourself because you date got "lost" on the way back from the bathroom, should you agree to go out with him again?
- If your date calls you a lesbian, will he get to go out with you again?
- If the guy you are out with tells you, he is recently divorced but he is going to write a book on the way women think, should you trust his judgmen?. It's not like he has had a lot of success in this department. (I don't see this book on the New York Times bestseller list)
- If your date calls his mother while you are at dinner, do you want to pursue this relationship?
These things have happened to me or to my close friends. I am beginning to wonder if it is the guys who has the problem, or us? Any suggestions or comments are welcome.