January 30, 2008

It's a "suite" life


So tonight I had the opportunity to go to the Utah Jazz game. Many members of my department went: Nicole, Chris, Shane, Erin, Carol, her husband Tyler and last but not least yours truely.The great part about this was that the tickets were for the Xango Suite at the Energy Solutions Arena.

Boy do you get hooked up there. They serve you dinner, which included the best guacamole in the world. No joke! Then dessert, really good ice cream, ok ok just ice cream. Of course all the XanGo you can drink. What would a Xango Suite be without the juice there?!?


We had a lot of fun, although I think that the best part of the night was Cocoa Caffe. Chris introduced us to this quaint little cafe that serves the best hot chocolate I have ever had. This could very well be the best hot chocolate in the world, well at least in Utah. Erin described it best when she said "this is like the hot chocolate that is in the book the Polar Express". This is the perfect way to describe it. It tastes exactly like a melted candy bar. If you ever find yourself in Salt Lake and looking for a good cup o cocoa you should check it out. You won't regret it. Click here for the address, phone number, and reviews.

2 comments:

reagan: said...

Steph, you are a spoiled brat. I hate that you went to the suite and I didnt get to go. I heart you still

Stephanie said...

Well you will get to go more than I will I am sure about that. So really heart you with a little hate. :)